The editors of The Communicator Magazine are seeking articles for the upcoming Fall, 2021 issue. The focus of the issue is “Architectural Modifications and Owners’ Protected Uses.”
You are invited to submit an outline for an article relating to this topic. The following are some suggested article materials, but are by no means the only topics. We welcome your ideas!
1. Electric Vehicle Charging Stations – where, who & how?
2. Solar – where is it allowed & what restrictions can be imposed?
3. What’s in the front yard? - American flags, banners, posters & signs
4. What’s in the backyard? – personal agriculture, clotheslines, etc.
5. Good neighbor fences
6. Hardwood flooring and sound transmission issues
7. ADU/JDU – what you need to know and do you need guidelines
8. Satellite dishes
9. What to include in Architectural Guidelines
Articles may be co-authored and should range between 650 and 2200 words. Articles may not be advertisements for the author’s company or services. Please submit article outlines no later thanJuly 22, 2021. Final draft articles are needed no later than August 20, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact us.